Have you tried everything from steroids, special shampoos to changing your dog’s diet to relieve the constant itching? All Without Success?
Relief is Here!
Sterling Coat® is your answer for the tough skin and coat issues.*
- Sterling Coat® Treaties were developedfrom a 4-year veterinarian observational study and derived from a product originally designed for diabetic dogs.*
- This patented formulais conveniently made in the form of a tasty, soft-chewable treat for dogs.
- Never heated or baked for optimal potency of active ingredients.
- Supports the energy and fatty acid needs of dogs.
- An abundance of Omega Fatty Acids supports inflammatory and immune responses for a healthier skin and coat.
- Patented for use in dogs.
- Sterling Coat®Treatment has been known to clear up persistent skin irritations and seasonal allergies along with creating a more luxurious coat.
- Noticeable Results within 60 days. Your results may vary.
- Dogs Love the Taste.
- Safe, Human-Grade Ingredients – GRAS (generally recognized as safe)
- Your pet’s safety is paramount.All our products are manufactured in the USA.
- Manufacturer – member ANSA (Animal Nutritional Suppliers of America)and NASC (National Animal Supplement Council)
- Over 25 years of experience supplying the world’s leading animal health companies.
FREE SHIPPING on Orders of 5. Store in a cool, dry place.
Biotin: Biotin (vitamin B7) helps support the body to convert food to energy and is important for the health of hair, skin, and nails. Biotin-containing enzymes participate in important metabolic pathways, such as the production of glucose and fatty acids.
Methionine: Methionine is an amino acid.
Zinc: Zinc is a nutrient that helps one stay healthy. It supports the immune system, fights off bacteria, viruses and is also needed to make proteins and DNA, the genetic materials in all cells. It supports healthy skin and coat.
Omega-3 and Omega 6 fatty acids support a shiny coat for your dog while minimizing itchy, red-inflamed skin and are an effective anti-inflammatory. Helps maintain mental acuity, and aids maintain normal lubrication of your dog’s joints.
Cinnamon: has many polyphenol antioxidants and helps fight infections and repair tissue damage. It acts as a natural food preservative. Cinnamon is known to support normal metabolism and energy use and for transporting blood sugar from your dog’s bloodstream to your pet’s cells.
Gelatin: is a product derived from collagen. It contains all the essential amino acids and shown to support joint health, brain function and may improve the appearance of skin and hair. It helps maintain the flexibility of skin and tendons flexibility.
Coconut Oil: consist of MCTs (medium-chain triglycerides) which are metabolized differently than other long-chain triglycerides and are quickly turned to energy or turned to ketones. Studies have shown CO to improve moisture content of the skin.
Menhaden Fish Oil: offers a rich source of EPA, DPA and DHA, the long-chain omega-3 fatty acids that are required for proper health.
Vitamin E: Functions as an anti-oxidant THAT with anti-inflammatory processes, while inhibits platelet aggregation and ensures normal immune functions.