- SD Delegate for Board of Pharmacy at NABP Annual meeting- May 2022
- ACT Virtual Legislative Conference- March 2022
- Business Management Forum-Pre-Seminar Conference Sponsored by PCCA CPMS- 10/6/2020
- PCCA ACT Legislative Conference- 1/29/2020
- American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine (A4M)– certification classes – 2013 to present
- International PCCA Seminar 2006, 2008, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2021
- BHRT/Women’s Health 2009, 2011, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021 (virtual)
- Alliance for Compounding Pharmacy (APC, was IACP) Educational Conference 2021 (virtual)
- Alliance for Compounding Pharmacy (APC, was IACP) Compounders on Capital Hill- 2021
- 2021- I have been a member for over 20 years through IACP, now APC
- IACP, now APC- Educational Conference 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020
- IACP, now APC – Compounders on Capitol Hill 2010, 2011, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2019
- Aseptic Training and recertification through PCCA 2009, 2014
- BHRT/ Infertility 2010
- Adrenal Health 2009
- BHRT and Functional Health 2008
- General Compounding Practice 2002
- The Art of Compounding 2000
- Smoking Cessation 1995
- 1985- BS in Pharmaceutical Science from South Dakota State University, Brookings
- 1980 Graduate from Washington High School, Sioux Falls
Professional Organizations and Interests
- Accredited by Pharmacy Compounding Accreditation Board PCAB/ACHC October 2011, 2014, 2017, 2020
- Kiwanis International 2011-present
- Forward Sioux Falls 2011-present
- International Academy of Compounding Pharmacists (IACP) – 2001- present
- Board Member 2016 – 2018 and re-elected 2019-2021 in 2021 IACP became APC- Alliance for Compounding Pharmacy
- Professional Compounding Centers of America (PCCA) – 2000 – present
- Board of Pharmacy Service- 10/1/2019- present
- American Pharmacist Association- 1985 – 2007
- NCPA, National Community Pharmacists Association- 1997 – 2014, 2017-present
- SDPhA- 1984 – present
- SDPhA Board Member 1996-2002; President 2000-2001
- SDPhA District chairs more than once and co-chaired more than once
- SDSU Foundation February 2010- present- raised 224M in 2015
- Juvenile Diabetes Foundation (JDF)- Board Member- 1986-1994
- Kappa Epsilon SDSU Scholarship to pharmacy student 2006 – present “Jackrabbit Guarantee”
- Dakota Care P&T 2005- 2017
- Speaker for various classes at SDSU 2000- present
- Parker Development Board Member 2000- 2010
- Choir and/or Praise Band Member 1993-2010
- Preceptor for pharmacy students from SDSU 1993- present
- Preceptor for students from NDSU, University of MN, Creighton University 2003- present
- Women Ignited by Faith Events – 2014 to 2019
- SHINE book printed- 8/2015
- Sanford Health P&T Board 2018-present
- SDSU Foundation Board 2018 – present
- SDSU Dean’s Development Council 2018- present
- SDPhA Bowl of Hygeia Community Service Award 9/17/2021
- PCCA’s 2018 Pharmacist of the Year – 10/2018-presented at PCCA International Seminar in Houston
- PCAB/ACHC First Pharmacy to achieve Distinction in Hazardous Drug Handling – 8/2017-present
- PCAB Accredited® for Sterile and Non-Sterile Compounding 2011 – present
- Elected to IACP Board of Directors – 1/2016-2019, re-elected through 12/2021
- PCCA 2014 Evelyn Timmons, R.Ph. Advocacy Award Recipient
- PCCA Pharmacist of the Month – Feb 2012
- Elected to PCCA Advisory Council – 2012-2013
- SME Business Woman of the Year in 2011 for Women Breaking Barriers category
- SDSU Associate Lifetime Giving Society 2011-present
- SDSU Distinguished Alumni 2010 for Outstanding Service to South Dakota category
- Hustead Award 2006- SD Pharmacist of the Year
- Innovative Pharmacist Award 2002 for starting a compounding-only pharmacy
- October 4, 1998- Clinic Pharmacies, Inc- purchased from Allen Pfeifle, RPh
- January 2000- Started Pharmacy Specialties & Clinic, Inc compounding only pharmacy- built our first location in 2002- located on S Western Ave. Sioux Falls
- June 2001- Purchased White Pharmacy in Parker, SD
- 2005- All pharmacies moved. Pharmacy Specialties, Inc moved to 2333 W. 57th St Ste 107 on 2/14/05; May 1, 2005 Clinic Pharmacies, Inc joined this location as a separate business, Ste 109. In September 2005- Parker Pharmacy moved from Main St to present location inside Jones Food Center at junction of Hwy 19 and Hwy 44 in Parker, SD. Parker Pharmacy was sold in September 2012 to Chris Poncelet.
I am Andy and I started working at PS&C in October 2015. I was born and raised in Dunnell, MN, a booming metropolis of 143 people. I graduated from Martin County West High School in 2004 and attended South Dakota State University in the Fall 2004. I graduated from SDSU with my Doctor of Pharmacy Degree (Pharm.D.) in 2010. I met my wife, Heidi, in pharmacy school and we now have 4 wonderful children: Oliver, Gus, Ruth, and Oscar. In the few moments of spare time, I enjoy hunting, fishing, playing basketball, golfing, attending SDSU sporting events and spending time with friends and family. I also try to stay active in the community by coaching youth baseball and basketball and serving as a Board Member for South Dakota Pharmacists Association (SDPhA), Colman Youth Wrestling, and Colman-Egan Preschool Carnival Committee.
I started working here in 2013. I was born and raised in Sioux Falls, attending Washington High School. I obtained my RPh degree at South Dakota State University in 1978, Law School at the University of South Dakota, graduating and joining the Bar in 1985. While at USD, I was an editor and published author for the SD Law Review and a teaching assistant, all while working part time as a pharmacist. I became the Director of Hospital Pharmacy in Vermillion while a senior in Law School. After Law School, I returned to Sioux Falls and began working at Avera McKennan Hospital, while also working as a clerk at a local law firm. Deciding that I was learning so much more about medicine, I decided to emphasize on Pharmacy and I became nationally certified as a Poison Information Specialist. I helped develop several poison prevention programs and had a lot of fun playing or helping “Fuzzy” the bear who represented the Poison Center at community events. After 19 years at Avera, I joined a friend at Cardinal Health Nuclear Pharmacy and achieved my “authorized user” status in 2004. During this time, I also earned my Doctor of Pharmacy Degree through the University of Minnesota in 2005. In 2008 I joined AmeriPharm, which later became MedVantx as their Chief Pharmacist. MedVantx is a mail order pharmacy which became the go-to mail order pharmacy dispensing medications for various patient assistance programs. As the PIC, I was required to be licensed in multiple states and currently am licensed in 15 states. In my free time, I was on the Board of Directors of Handi-Riders, a therapeutic horsemanship program for disabled children and coached for Tri-Gray Y and T-Ball. I was also on the Board for the South Dakota Centennial Games, the biggest event celebrating South Dakota’s Centennial. Now, I enjoy playing with my dog Jackson, hitting golf balls, and watching sports.
I am one of the pharmacists at Pharmacy Specialties & Clinic, Inc. I started working at PS&C in June 2007. I was born and raised in Storm Lake, IA and graduated from high school in 2001. I went to South Dakota State University and graduated with my Doctor of Pharmacy Degree in 2007. I met my husband, Ryan, at SDSU and we now have 3 wonderful children (Erika, Landon and Micah) and one dog, Abbie. We love being active in our church, sports, music and in our free time enjoy getting together with family and friends. I love problem solving with our patients to find customized solutions for their entire family (pets included)!
I have been here since graduating from South Dakota State with my Doctorate of Pharmacy in 2011. I was lucky to be born and raised in the community of Tulare, SD, the best of the best of small towns. After college, my degree brought me to Sioux Falls, where I met my husband, Jose. We have three children, Nova, Zyler, and Jovi who keep us busy and on our toes. I enjoy playing and watching sports, attending local events, trying new restaurants, cooking and baking, anything outdoors during the summer, but most of all, spending time with my family.
I was born and raised in Slayton, MN. I graduated from Murray County Central in 2015 and then completed the Pharmacy Technician Program at Southeast Tech. I started at Pharmacy Specialties & Clinic in January 2017 and love every minute of it! I have a black cat named Jax and in my spare time I enjoy hanging out with my friends and family, playing games, going to escape rooms, and adventuring outdoors.
I was born and raised in Mount Vernon, a small town in South Dakota. A few years ago, I moved to Sioux Falls where I was given the opportunity to become employed here at Pharmacy Specialties & Clinic. I enjoy traveling and spending time outdoors with friends, family, and my fiancé Tanner.
I was born and raised in South Dakota and have been employed at Pharmacy Specialties & Clinic since 2012. I am a mom to three kids: Easton, Emmett, and Nora, and a wife to Elliot. In my spare time I enjoy gardening, cooking, spending time with my family and being outdoors when the weather is warm! We love hunting, fishing, and camping!
I have worked at Pharmacy Specialties and Clinic since 2014. I was born and raised in Canby, MN. I work in the lab making compounded prescriptions. I am married and have two kids. I love being able to make specialized prescriptions for our customers. I enjoy spending time with my kids on the weekend while we ice fish. We are also huge Minnesota sports fans!
I’ve worked at Pharmacy Specialties and Clinic since August 2015. I’ve worked in the Sterile Department and the Lab since I was hired. I was born and raised in Canton, SD but now live in Harrisburg, SD with my family. I’m a mom of two kids and two French bulldogs. In our free time we enjoy cheering for the Nebraska Cornhuskers, Minnesota Vikings, Phoenix Suns, or going to our many sporting activities for our kids-Go Tigers! I enjoy sitting around the campfire with family and friends when weather is nice.
I’ve worked and Pharmacy Specialties and Clinic since 2013. I am from Sioux Falls, and I graduated Southwest Minnesota State with a degree in Psychology. In 2013, I attended Southeast Technical Institute where I earned my CPhT. In my free time I enjoy exploring the bike trail and staying active in my church group.
I have worked in the family-owned pharmacy forever. I am currently in pharmacy school with plans to graduate in May and work at Pharmacy Specialties & Clinic. I have two dogs and a cat and love to play softball and other sports.
I was born in Baraboo, Wisconsin. I graduated from Wisconsin Dells High. I traveled the country with husband Bill for his job. We retired here and built our home. I have been at PS&C since 10-11-2012 and I love my job as a receptionist. We have a son, daughter, and grandson in Enterprise, Alabama. We have traveled to Ireland and 7 countries in Europe. In my spare time I enjoy crafting and walking miles in all the wonderful parks in Sioux Falls.
My husband & I farm near Parker. I have been working for at Pharmacy Specialties & Clinic since 2006. I have two married children and two grandchildren. I enjoy spending time outside with the flowers and helping my husband on the farm. I also enjoy reading in the winter months. I have served on the Turner County Fair board for 22 years and always look forward to working the fair in August.
I started working at Pharmacy Specialties & Clinic in August 2010. I was born and raised on a farm by Marion, SD. I joined the Air Force out of high school. I got to fly a 747 on my own with the pilots and navigators I worked with while in service on my way to a volleyball match. I have four children and the last two were twin girls. I have eleven grandchildren and four great grandchildren with another on the way. In my spare time, I enjoy making up scrapbooks, working puzzle books, and reading. I also enjoy going to my grandchildren’s activities. Our biggest family holiday time is over the Thanksgiving weekend.
I have worked here since August 2019. It has been a pleasure learning about the pharmacy industry and helping customers face to face for the small independent pharmacy. I have 5 kids and a bunch of grandkids (15 and growing).