- American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine (A4M)– certification classes – 2013 to present
- International PCCA Seminar 2006, 2008, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017
- BHRT/Women’s Health 2009, 2011, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020
- IACP- Educational Conference 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020
- IACP – Compounders on Capitol Hill 2010, 2011, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2019
- Aseptic Training and recertification through PCCA 2009, 2014
- BHRT/ Infertility 2010
- Adrenal Health 2009
- BHRT and Functional Health 2008
- General Compounding Practice 2002
- The Art of Compounding 2000
- Smoking Cessation 1995
- 1985- BS in Pharmaceutical Science from South Dakota State University, Brookings
- 1980 Graduate from Washington High School, Sioux Falls
Professional Organizations and Interests
- Accredited by Pharmacy Compounding Accreditation Board PCAB/ACHC October 2011, 2014, 2017
- Kiwanis International 2011-present
- Forward Sioux Falls 2011-present
- International Academy of Compounding Pharmacists (IACP) – 2001- present
- Board Member 2016 – 2018 and re-elected 2019-2021
- Professional Compounding Centers of America (PCCA) – 2000 – present
- American Pharmacist Association- 1985 – 2007
- NCPA, National Community Pharmacists Association- 1997 – 2014, 2017-present
- SDPhA- 1984 – present
- SDPhA Board Member 1996-2002; President 2000-2001
- SDPhA District chairs more than once and co-chaired more than once
- SDSU Foundation February 2010- present- raised 224M in 2015
- Juvenile Diabetes Foundation (JDF)- Board Member- 1986-1994
- Kappa Epsilon SDSU Scholarship to pharmacy student 2006 – present “Jackrabbit Guarantee”
- Dakota Care P&T 2005- 2017- sold to Avera
- Speaker for various classes at SDSU 2000- present
- Parker Development Board Member 2000- 2010
- Choir and/or Praise Band Member 1993-2010
- Preceptor for pharmacy students from SDSU 1993- present
- Preceptor for students from NDSU, University of MN, Creighton University 2003- present
- Women Ignited by Faith Events – 2014 to present
- SHINE book printed- 8/2015
- Sanford Health P&T Board 2018-present
- SDSU Foundation 2018 – present
- PCCA’s 2018 Pharmacist of the Year – 10/2018
- PCAB/ACHC First Pharmacy to achieve Distinction in Hazardous Drug Handling – 8/2017
- PCAB Accredited® for Sterile and Non-Sterile Compounding 2011 – present
- Elected to IACP Board of Directors – 1/2016- (3 year term)
- PCCA 2014 Evelyn Timmons, R.Ph. Advocacy Award Recipient
- PCCA Pharmacist of the Month – Feb 2012
- Elected to PCCA Advisory Council – 2012-2013
- SME Business Woman of the Year in 2011 for Women Breaking Barriers category
- SDSU Associate Lifetime Giving Society 2011-present
- SDSU Distinguished Alumni 2010 for Outstanding Service to South Dakota category
- Hustead Award 2006- SD Pharmacist of the Year
- Innovative Pharmacist Award 2002 for starting a compounding-only pharmacy
I am Andy and I started working at PS&C in October 2015. I was born and raised in Dunnell, MN, a booming metropolis of 197 people. I graduated from Martin County West High School in 2004 and attended South Dakota State University that fall. I graduated from SDSU with my Doctorate of Pharmacy Degree in 2010. I met my wife, Heidi, in pharmacy school and we now have 3 wonderful children (Oliver (6), Gus (4), and Ruth (2)). In the few moments of spare time, I enjoy hunting, fishing, playing basketball, golfing, attending SDSU sporting events and spending time with friends and family.
I am one of the lab pharmacists here at Pharmacy Specialties & Clinic, Inc. I have been working here since August 2019. I was born and raised in the small town of Pineview, Georgia (GO DAWGS!!). I attended Valdosta State University for my undergraduate years and then Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine- GA Campus for pharmacy school, where I obtained my Doctorate of Pharmacy Degree in 2018. Outside of work, I enjoy playing sports and cheering on my Georgia Bulldogs and Atlanta Falcons!
I started working here in 2013. I was born and raised in Sioux Falls, attending Washington High School. I obtained my RPh degree at South Dakota State University in 1978, Law School at the University of South Dakota, graduating and joining the Bar in 1985. While at USD, I was an editor and published author for the SD Law Review and a teaching assistant, all while working part time as a pharmacist. I became the Director of Hospital Pharmacy in Vermillion while a senior in Law School. After Law School, I returned to Sioux Falls and began working at Avera McKennan Hospital, while also working as a clerk at a local law firm. Deciding that I was learning so much more about medicine, I decided to emphasize on Pharmacy and I became nationally certified as a Poison Information Specialist. I helped develop several poison prevention programs and had a lot of fun playing or helping “Fuzzy” the bear who represented the Poison Center at community events. After 19 years at Avera, I joined a friend at Cardinal Health Nuclear Pharmacy and achieved my “authorized user” status in 2004. During this time, I also earned my Doctor of Pharmacy Degree through the University of Minnesota in 2005. In 2008 I joined AmeriPharm, which later became MedVantx as their Chief Pharmacist. MedVantx is a mail order pharmacy which became the go-to mail order pharmacy dispensing medications for various patient assistance programs. As the PIC, I was required to be licensed in multiple states and currently am licensed in 15 states. In my free time, I was on the Board of Directors of Handi-Riders, a therapeutic horsemanship program for disabled children and coached for Tri-Gray Y and T-Ball. I was also on the Board for the South Dakota Centennial Games, the biggest event celebrating South Dakota’s Centennial. Now, I enjoy playing with my dog Samson, and hitting golf balls, and now mostly watching sports.
I am one of the pharmacists at Pharmacy Specialties & Clinic, Inc. I started working at PS&C in June 2007. I was born and raised in Storm Lake, IA and graduated from high school in 2001. I went to South Dakota State University and graduated with my Doctor of Pharmacy Degree in 2007. I met my husband, Ryan, at SDSU and we now have 3 wonderful children (Erika, Landon and Micah) and one dog, Abbie. We love being active in our church, sports, music and in our free time enjoy getting together with family and friends. I love problem solving with our patients to find customized solutions for their entire family (pets included)!
I have been here since graduating from South Dakota State with my Doctorate of Pharmacy in 2011. I was lucky to be born and raised in the community of Tulare, SD, the best of the best of small towns. After college, my degree brought me to Sioux Falls, where I met my husband, Jose. We have two children, Nova (3) and Zyler (1), who keep us busy and on our toes. I enjoy playing and watching sports, attending local events, trying new restaurants, cooking and baking, anything outdoors during the summer (especially supporting my husband’s baseball team, the Sioux Falls Brewers), but most of all spending time with my family.
I was born and raised in Slayton, MN. I graduated from Murray County Central in 2015 then went off to Southeast Tech for the Pharmacy Technician program. I started work at Pharmacy Specialties & Clinic January 2017 and love every minute of it. I have a black cat named Jax and in my spare time I enjoy hanging out with my friends and family, playing games(escape rooms) and adventuring outdoors.
I was born and raised in a small town in South Dakota named Mount Vernon. A couple years ago I moved to Sioux Falls where I was given the opportunity to become employed here at Pharmacy Specialties & Clinic. I enjoy traveling and spending time outdoors with friends, family, and my boyfriend Tyler.
I am born and raised in South Dakota and have been employed at Pharmacy Specialties & Clinic since 2012. I am a mom of two boys, Easton and Emmett and a wife to Elliot. In my spare time I enjoy gardening, cooking, spending time with my family and being outdoors!
I was born and raised in Harrisburg South Dakota, and after high school I attended SDSU, GO Jacks! I made my way to Pharmacy Specialties & Clinic in December of 2019 after being in the health care field for 8 years prior. I am a dog mom of a spoiled 4 year old pup. I love being around my family and friends and doing as much as I can outside! I also enjoy watching sports; especially the Minnesota Vikings and Minnesota Twins.
I have worked at Pharmacy Specialties and Clinic since 2014. I was born and raised in Canby, MN. I work in the lab making compounded prescriptions. I am married and have 2 kids. I love being able to make specialized prescriptions for our customers. I enjoy spending time with my kids on the weekend while we ice fish. We are also huge Minnesota sports fans!
I’ve worked at Pharmacy Specialties and Clinic since 2015 and I was born and raised in Canton, SD but now live in Harrisburg with my family. I work in the lab and sterile room. I’m a mom of 2 kids and 2 french bulldogs. I’ve been with my husband for 13 years. In our free time we enjoy cheering for the Nebraska Cornhuskers and Minnesota Vikings or going to our many sporting activities for our kids-Go Tigers! I enjoy sitting around the campfire with family and friends when weather is nice.
I’ve worked and Pharmacy Specialties and Clinic since 2013. I am from Sioux Falls, and I graduated Southwest Minnesota State with a degree in Psychology. In 2013 I attended Southeast Technical Institute where I earned my CPhT. In my free time I enjoy exploring the bike trail and staying active in my church group.
Since this is a family owned business, I have worked in a pharmacy forever. I decided to enter pharmacy school and then plan to pursue law school.
I am the younger child that has worked in the family owned pharmacy forever. I am also in pharmacy school with plans to graduate and work at Pharmacy Specialties & Clinic. I have 2 dogs and a cat and love to play softball and other sports.
I was born in Baraboo Wisconsin. Graduated from Wisconsin Dells High. Traveled the country with husband Bill for his job. We retired here built our home. I have been at PS&C since 10-11-2012 Love my job as receptionist. We have a son, daughter and grandson in Enterprise Alabama. We have traveled to Ireland and 7 countries in Europe. We are finishing our basement and I do crafting. Also enjoy walking miles in all the wonderful parks in Sioux Falls.
My husband & I farm near Parker. I have been working for at Pharmacy Specialties & Clinic since 2006. I have two married children and two grandchildren. I enjoy spending time outside with the flowers and in the garden or helping my husband on the farm. I also enjoy reading in the winter months. Branson is where we like to visit yearly
I started working at Pharmacy Specialties & Clinic in August 2010. I was born and raised on a farm by Marion, SD. I joined Air Force out of high school. I got to fly a 747 on my own with the pilots and navigators I worked with while in service on my way to a volleyball match. I have 4 children and the last two were twin girls. I have 11 grandchildren and 2 great grandchildren. In my spare time, I enjoy making up scrapbooks, working puzzle books, and reading. I also enjoy going to my grandchildren’s activities. Our biggest family holiday time is over the Thanksgiving weekend.
I have worked here since August 2019. It has been a pleasure learning about the pharmacy industry and helping customers face to face for the small independent pharmacy. I have 5 kids and a bunch of grandkids (15 and growing).